Specialty Pharmacy Patient Information
You Are Not Alone. We Are Right Beside You.
As a specialty pharmacy we provide patients with both the clinical and administrative support necessary to better manage the treatment of a rare and/or chronic disease. We take an empathetic approach while providing clinical services to those under our care throughout all stages of the patient journey ... Awareness, Help, Care, Treatment, Lifestyle Changes, and Ongoing Care. As a result, patients experience improved outcomes.
Unlike a traditional pharmacy, a specialty pharmacy's focus is on high-cost, high-complexity, and/or high-touch specialty pharmaceuticals. Our dedicated care team will work to process a physician's referral in collaboration with a patient's insurance company and physician, allowing those inflicted with a rare or chronic disease the time to focus on their treatment and plan of care.
Our services for patients and their families include:
DEDICATED, COMPASSIONATE AND EMPATHETIC CARE TEAM
We provide patients with a dedicated, compassionate and empathetic care team for each of our disease state programs. This includes a primary pharmacy contact, clinical education, side-effects management, scheduled refill calls, and a direct phone number to quickly connect to the care team.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, CO-PAY AND OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS
We provide patients with information about their out-of-pocket costs and work to identify and assist enrolling patients into manufacturer co-pay and foundation support programs in order to minimize a potential financial burden given the high-cost of specialty medications.
We provide pharmacist consultation with each patient at the start of treatment to explain information specific to the drug and disease state and discuss patient questions or concerns.
We provide free overnight delivery of medications and necessary medical supplies.
We provide reminder calls to ensure patients remain on their prescribed treatment.
24/7/365 ACCESS TO A CLINICIAN
We provide access to a clinician 24/7/365 to ensure patients are always cared for.
Every patient's experience with a rare and/or chronic disease is unique and personal. Some of our patients have chosen to share their journey to provide perspective to other individuals and families with the same condition.
NO PATIENT LEFT BEHIND ™
Every patient has a story, and we take pride to ensure we discover any and all opportunities to allow a patient access to treatment. We are widely known for our success in overcoming many common and unique barriers to starting a patient on service.
Centers of Excellence
- Alcohol Dependence
- Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Cartilage Disorders
- Ceroid lipofuscinosis 2
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Fabry Disease
- Gaucher Disease Type 1
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Hereditary ATTR amyloidosis (hATTR)
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Long-Chain Fatty Acid Oxidation Disorders
- Abilify MyCite (aripiprazole IEM Sensor)
- Aldurazyme (laronidase)
- Austedo (deutetrabenazine)
- Berinert (C1 esterase inhibitor)
- Brineura (cerliponase alfa)
- Cerdelga (eliglustat)
- Cerezyme (imiglucerase)
- Cinryze (C1 esterase inhibitor)
- Crysvita (burosumab)
- Dojolvi (triheptanoin)
- Elaprase (idursulfase)
- Elelyso (taliglucerase alfa)
- Esbriet (pirfenidone)
- Exondys 51(eteplirsen)
- Fabrazyme (agalsidase beta)
- Firazyr (icatibant)
- Haegarda (C1 esterase inhibitor)
- Iluvien (fluocinolone acetonide intravitreal implant)
- Ingrezza (valbenazine)
- Kalbitor (ecallantide)
- Kuvan (sapropterin dihydrochloride)
- Kynamro (mipomersen)
- Lumizyme (alglucosidase alfa)
- MACI (autologous cultured chondrocytes ...)
- Naglazyme (galsulfase)
- Ofev (nintedanib)
- Onpattro (patisiran)
- Oxlumo (lumasiran)
- Photrexa (riboflavin 5’-phosphate ophthalmic solution)
- Regranex (becaplermin)
- Ruconest (C1 esterase inhibitor)
- Santyl (collagenase)
- Solirus (eculizumab) aHUS
- Solirus (eculizumab) PNH
- Sublocade (buprenorphine)
- Varithena (polidocanol injectable foam)
- Vimizim (elosulfase)
- Vivitrol (naltrexone) Alcohol
- Vivitrol (naltrexone) Opioid
- VPRIV (velaglucerase-alfa)
- Zomacton (somatropin)