Specialty Medication Prescriber Information
Dedicated to You and Your Patients
As a specialty pharmacy focused on providing access and ongoing support to patients with rare diseases and complex conditions, we strive to ensure your patients start and stay on therapy. We work closely with you and your patients, leveraging our clinical and administrative expertise to provide coordination of care, benefits administration, third-party financial assistance, patient counseling, and adherence monitoring to help them gain access to life-saving medications and remain adherent to their therapy regimen.
Our Therapy Care Teams work quickly to process prescriber referrals and handle as much of the administrative process as possible, allowing you and your staff to focus on patient care.
Our services for you and your patients include:
PRIOR AUTHORIZATION, APPEAL AND REAUTHORIZATION SUPPORT
You can count on us to help expedite the completion of insurance paperwork required for approval and appeal support. Proactive notification and assistance when reauthorizations are required ensure no interruptions in therapy. This enables you to spend less time on paperwork and more time with your patients.
DEDICATED AND EMPATHETIC CARE TEAMS
Our knowledgeable and experienced Therapy Care Teams provide:
- Proactive communication with you, your staff and patients/caregivers during the intake process
- Adherence programs to help your patients remain adherent to their therapy
- Pharmacists available 24/7
- Nationwide nursing network for infused medications in the home
SUPPORT IN SECURING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Our Admissions Team works with your patients to identify and assist in enrolling them into any and all manufacturer co-pay and foundation support programs. These financial assistance programs help minimize the potential financial burden to patients given the high cost of specialty medications.
BROAD PAYER COVERAGE
We are contracted with national and regional health plans, PBMs and a licensed Medicaid provider throughout the United States.
With our long-standing commitment to quality and patient safety, we hold national accreditations with Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC), ACHC’s Distinction in Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs, The Joint Commission, URAC and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP).
Send Us A Script
Find enrollment forms for each disease state
Our knowledgeable teams will begin the process and communicate and collaborate with your office every step of the way.
E-Prescribe at Orsini Pharmaceutical Services
NO PATIENT LEFT BEHIND ™
Every patient has a story, and we take pride to ensure we discover any and all opportunities to allow a patient access to treatment. We are widely known for our success in overcoming many common and unique barriers to starting a patient on service.
Centers of Excellence
- Acid Sphingomyelinase Deficiency
- Alcohol Dependence
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Cartilage Disorders
- CDKL5 Deficiency Disorder
- Ceroid lipofuscinosis 2
- Complex Partial Seizures
- Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndromes (CAPS)
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Deficiency of Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist (DIRA)
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (DEB)
- Fabry Disease
- Gaucher Disease Type 1
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Hemophilia B
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Hereditary ATTR amyloidosis (hATTR)
- Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia (HoFH)
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Long-Chain Fatty Acid Oxidation Disorders
- Opioid Dependence
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
- Pompe Disease
- Primary Hyperoxaluria Type 1
- Recurrent C. difficile Infection
- Recurrent Pericarditis
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Tardive Dyskinesia
- Tumor-induced Osteomalacia
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Venous Thromboembolism
- X-linked Hypophosphatemia