Specialty Medication Prescriber Information
Improving Patient Adherence to Plan of Care
As a specialty pharmacy focused on adherence to a defined plan of care, we strive to ensure each patient starts and stays on therapy. We work closely with prescribers and their patients, leveraging our clinical and administrative expertise to provide coordination of care, benefits administration, third-party financial assistance, patient counseling, and adherence monitoring that achieves high medication compliance and improved outcomes.
Our care teams will work to quickly process prescriber referrals and handle as much of the administrative process as possible, allowing you and your staff to focus on patient care.
Our services for prescribers and their patients include:
DEDICATED, COMPASSIONATE AND EMPATHETIC CARE TEAM
We provide prescribers and patients with a dedicated, compassionate and empathetic care team for each of our disease state programs. This includes a primary pharmacy contact, clinical education, side-effects management, scheduled refill calls, and a direct phone, fax and email address.
PRIOR AUTHORIZATION AND APPEAL SUPPORT
We provide prescribers with administrative support to help expedite the completion of insurance paperwork required for product approval, including appeal support. This allows physicians to spend more time with their patients, and patients to start their therapy and prescribed medication sooner.
We successfully identify and assist enrolling patients into any and all manufacturer co-pay and foundation support programs in order to minimize a potential financial burden to patients given the high-cost of specialty medications.
COORDINATION OF CARE
We manage the coordination of care between prescribers, sites of care, nurses and patients to ensure dispenses and drug delivery align with the date and location of service.
We provide free overnight delivery of medications and necessary medical supplies.
24/7/365 ACCESS TO A CLINICIAN
We provide prescribers and patients access to a clinician 24/7/365 to ensure patients are always cared for.
Send Us A Script
Find enrollment forms for each disease state
Our knowledgeable teams will begin the process and communicate and collaborate with your office every step of the way.
E-Prescribe at Orsini Pharmaceutical Services
NO PATIENT LEFT BEHIND ™
Every patient has a story, and we take pride to ensure we discover any and all opportunities to allow a patient access to treatment. We are widely known for our success in overcoming many common and unique barriers to starting a patient on service.
Centers of Excellence
- Alcohol Dependence
- Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Cartilage Disorders
- Ceroid lipofuscinosis 2
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Fabry Disease
- Gaucher Disease Type 1
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Hereditary ATTR (hATTR)
- Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Abilify MyCite (aripiprazole IEM Sensor)
- Aldurazyme (laronidase)
- Austedo (deutetrabenazine)
- Berinert (C1 esterase inhibitor)
- Brineura (cerliponase alfa)
- Cerdelga (eliglustat)
- Cerezyme (imiglucerase)
- Cinryze (C1 esterase inhibitor)
- Crysvita (burosumab)
- Dojolvi (triheptanoin)
- Elaprase (idursulfase)
- Elelyso (taliglucerase alfa)
- Emflaza® (deflazacort)
- Esbriet (pirfenidone)
- Exondys 51(eteplirsen)
- Fabrazyme (agalsidase beta)
- Firazyr (icatibant)
- Haegarda (C1 esterase inhibitor)
- Iluvien (fluocinolone acetonide intravitreal implant)
- Ingrezza (valbenazine)
- Kalbitor (ecallantide)
- Kuvan (sapropterin dihydrochloride)
- Kynamro (mipomersen)
- Lumizyme (alglucosidase alfa)
- MACI (autologous cultured chondrocytes ...)
- Naglazyme (galsulfase)
- Ofev (nintedanib)
- Regranex (becaplermin)
- Ruconest (C1 esterase inhibitor)
- Santyl (collagenase)
- Solirus (eculizumab) aHUS
- Solirus (eculizumab) PNH
- Sublocade (buprenorphine)
- Varithena (polidocanol injectable foam)
- Vimizim (elosulfase)
- Vivitrol (naltrexone) Alcohol
- Vivitrol (naltrexone) Opioid
- VPRIV (velaglucerase-alfa)
- Zomacton (somatropin)